The CABJ is dedicated to diversifying the media through developing and mentoring professionals and up-and-coming media and communications students, while also increasing the number of talented individuals in front line decision-making roles and management level positions.
- To advocate on behalf of our members
- To be an industry and community resource
- To connect Black media and communications professionals across Canada
- To provide professional development opportunities
- To provide access to available career opportunities in media and communications
- To act as a role model and resource for those interested in careers in media or communications